Civil Security - Alert to the civilian population with PAKITA outdoor warning sirens
French construction and international sales by: Moteurs Fox, France/USA
Many years of professional experience
• PAKITA electro-mechanical warning siren quality depends on a more than 70 years professional siren manufacturing experience,
• Moteurs FOX is the world leader in manufacturing PAKITA Sirens.
• Conform with civil safety requirements and compliant with EU legislation.
• Produce stronger and further reaching sound than electronic sirens while providing far better reliability.
• Electro-mechanical Sirens are more reliable, longer lasting, durable and cost effective than electronic sirens.
• Electro-mechanical Sirens are less susceptible to lightning strikes and power surges than electronic sirens.
• PAKITA sirens are Omni-directional sirens providing a greater area of coverage than do rotating or directional devices. They provide a more constant signal that improves public alerting.
• Civil defense sirens: protection of civilian populations against risks, health threat in urban areas, natural disasters, forest fires, mass terrorism, environmental hazards, risks of storms, tornadoes, flooding or tsunamis, chemical or nuclear explosions.
• Moteurs FOX can also repair your old electromechanical sirens, whatever their origin.