PAKITA Siren Manufacture
• PAKITA is an electromechanical siren made in France, composed with a motor driving a steel shaft with a rotor (turbine), a stator (siren housing) and a hood. All three elements compose the head of the siren. We built 5 different models of sirens varying for their effective and maximal ranges, sound frequencies, sound levels and tonalities (Models # BB, PP, LM, LC et DS).
• PAKITA’s turbine is made of cast aluminum resistant to saline atmospheres.
• To compensate aerodynamic loads on a rotating body, PAKITA Siren is dynamically balanced.
• Stator and hood are made of cast aluminum.
• The housing is equipped with anchor points that allow, if desired the installation of sound horns (stainless hex hood screws and flange nuts should be kept in place when horns are not used).
• The hood ensures protection against bad weather.
Click here to know more about our Surface Coatings for Sirens or Motors
Stainless Steel Screws & Flange Nuts
Click here to find the stainless steel screws and flange nuts your need.